Corporate & Commercial LawSpyros Arotis- Elena Aroti & Associates Law Firm Areas Of Practice
Spyros Arotis- Elena Aroti & Associates offers corporate and commercial experience. The process of registration of legal entities is very simple, with the registered legal entity being able to start activities within 15 days. Low official fees and other expenses are in effect for the registration.
The identities of shareholders in Cypriot legal entities engaged in international activities may remain secret and are only declared to the Central Bank of Cyprus, which handles the relevant information with the utmost confidentiality. Secrecy is also maintained for the participation in trust funds, as well as for all relevant activities and transactions. The Republic of Cyprus has signed tax treaties with more than 45 countries, many of which are former Eastern European countries. The formation of conventions that encourage the investments via Cypriot companies is possible.
- formation and acquisition of companies
- corporate reorganization and reconstruction
- shareholder agreements and corporate governance issues
- capital-raising transactions
- venture-capital financing
- offering of securities and securities law compliance
- mergers and acquisitions
- corporate management and domiciliation services
- cross-border transactions and joint ventures
- partnership formation and dissolution
- insolvency and restructures
- agency and distributorship agreements
- formation and use of trusts